Wednesday, March 3, 2010

tagged~~

1) Were you named after anyone? Nope.

2) When was the last time you cried? I don't really remember. Perhaps last two weeks.

3) Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes i do.

4) What is yor favourite lunch meat? Cow meat uh,haha. Chicken for sure.

5) Do you have kids? I regard my bear busuk as my kid, available?

6) If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I don't know what people think about me,maybe yes maybe no.

7) Do you use sarcasm? Sometimes. Very rare. Don't mess up with me.

8) Would you bungee jump? Sure.

9) What is your favourite cereals? As long as its tasty.

10) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. Don't really have time to do that after having a day.

11) What is you favourite ice cream? Choc for sure.

12) What is the first thing you notice about people? Depends.

13) Red or pink? Both trash.

14) What is your least favourite thing about youself? Let it be my top secrets.

15) Who do you miss the most? My grandmother, yearning her so much:'(

16) Do you want everyone to complete this list? My friends maybe if they want to. Anyone?

17) What colors pants and shoes are you wearing? Laugh out loud. I won't tell you.

18) What is the one word you tend to overuse? Don't have any i thing.

19) What are you listening to right now? Lenny Kravitz- Fly Away. Ain't that sweet?

20) If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green maybe,not really sure.

21) Favorite smells? Baby. The most beautiful smell i ever had. NO bluff.

22) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Elyanna Razalle. We want to spend time together tomorror. PESKO MMP.

23) Favorite sports to watch? Football match, Red Warrior only. I'm not in to sport.

24) Eye color? Black.

25) Do you wear contacts? Never.

26) Favorite food? Chocolate cake. Mom's cooker for sure :)

27) Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. I love it. Thought of everybody would love it.

28) Last movie you watched? Ketika Cinta Bertasbih, im a good girl. Kihkih

29) What color shirt are you wearing? Dark blue.

30) Summer or winter? Wish that Malaysia have winter season. Will be so sweet if i can have my winter at UK. ~daydreaming

31) Hugs or kisses? Flying kick or backhand?

32) What book are you reading now? Ehem,,currently Bahagiakan Hatimu.

33) What did you watch on tv last night? Supernatural. Nice siblings Dean and Sam right?

34) Favourite sound(s)? Raindrops. Very smooth and peace.

35) Where is the farthest you have been from home? My own world, you'll never reach it.

36) Do you have a special talent? Everybody have it. So am I. Huahuahua :P



SOSaying : Tadak mood today, layan novel saja. Otak pun beku. Tak tahu nak kata apa. Aku manusia, yang kadangkala muak dengan dunia.



2 mereka kata:

Unknown said...

err, boring sangat nampaknya nih.

little lady~ said...

yep,,memang..kihkih