Thursday, September 17, 2009

innocence~i miss you..



In the name of Allah The Most Curious, The Most Merciful…

First let say something if it is all about me. I gotta search something new very brave to catch the things left. So I won’t lose it another day. I gave the best of me to let myself unmistakable so I won’t regret it even once again. I lost these people that cause me million times, like Avril Lavigne song Innocent

This innocence is brilliant
I hope I will stay
This moment is perfect, don’t go away
I need you now
And I’ll hold onto it
Don’t you let it pass by

I have to let it go this sacrifice. Yes, it’s hurt like damn hell… but you know, it’s worth it. Really.. I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done. Never meant to do this thing to you. Cuz without these things, you and I… We won’t have this sweetest experience. I love u guy. Damn, I’ll pray for your life to be blessed forever. Again I wish I never met you again so I won’t miss you like crazy but that memory, no I’ll die for it... It makes me feel so good, so strong and feel like I am the luckiest person in this whole wide world. I need to say any words for everything I done. Thank you, thank u, thanks again…

Let me be in my own world,
Weird world create by me,
Only me in my dreams…

Guys, my beloved friends, schoolmates ke hape, room mates or wutsoever, silent readers, family, sedare mare, he, she, him also her and sesape saje yg drop by belog ini ak nak mengucapkan

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN"

dan selepas ini aku akan meng awaykan diri. The truly away. Really hope u guys pray for my succes...

0 mereka kata: